students: whats your spring break plans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Me and a bunch of friends are leaving for Dauphin Island Alabama Friday night. we have a big house on the island rented out for the week. a few of us are running up to Opp on Sunday to hang out in the Pitts at the South Alabama Speedway and watch my friend car chief for a race team. then on Tuesday we will be going to New Orleansand and hit some museums and geocache then that evening go to mardi gras. we will play the rest of the week out by ear and see where it takes us!

what are your plans?

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    That sounds like a fun assortment of activities.

I tried to get a group together for a Caribbean cruise, but that failed as usual, so I'll be using a friends time share for a week in Oranjestad, Aruba. We're not real sure on activities yet, looking at boating, scuba diving, horse back riding, and deep sea fishing..and of course plenty of partying. We may voluntarily get bumped coming back in ATL to go out a night there too.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    I'm not a student...I'm faculty, and I will be shed hunting, doing some shooting with guns and bows, and catching up on some yard work.
    You kids be "safe" out there if you are traveling.

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    No spring break this year... I plan on doing some shooting, getting to play with my new AR (hopefully its in by then), lifting, starting a internship, and physical therapy.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    My wife is also faculty. She and I are chaperoning a bunch of high school Latin Honors Students on a trip to southern France for 10 days as we explore the ancient Roman ruins that are still preserved there.

Now, THAT sounds interesting and it could be a handfull!

Top Bottom