• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In before the "Animals are like guns; pit bulls are the AR-15 of dogs" analogy.

Dang. Too late.

Maybe, in before the pit bulls are the sweetest animal in the world and original breeding is irrelevant.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'll be honest. The only reason I posted this story was to watch the pit bull bashing and then defense of pit bulls. Good stuff. :popcorn:

So as not to disappoint you, I'll defend pit bulls :stickpoke:, but not irresponsible owners. In my experience, most really ARE sweet dogs.
    Parts of the article are interesting, about the series of events that led to the stranger being there and saving them.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So as not to disappoint you, I'll defend pit bulls :stickpoke:, but not irresponsible owners. In my experience, most really ARE sweet dogs.
    Parts of the article are interesting, about the series of events that led to the stranger being there and saving them.

the problem is if four puggles are roaming wild, they probably won't do this. And that dude is not one to own four puggles. Perhaps the issue with pits is the type of owners they attract.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    the problem is if four puggles are roaming wild, they probably won't do this. And that dude is not one to own four puggles. Perhaps the issue with pits is the type of owners they attract.
    They do tend to attract some bad owners, and unfortunately, those are the ones that make the news most of the time, not the pit bulls that have good owners, work as service dogs, save lives and are faithful companions, etc. We've had issues with that type of owner, I dread taking our dogs for walks around our neighborhood, usually some drama with loose dogs...

Top Bottom