Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That’s a great dog! Congrats. I do believe you and her were meant to be together.

Me and my kids found a tiny little puppy on a fishing trip once. Our vet said she was too young to be away from her momma, so we had to feed her special formula for a few weeks. She was a pitbull mix, and grew into the best dog a guy could ever hope for, and was part of our lives for 11 years. She’s been gone for almost four years now, and I still think about her every day.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Healers….
    Smart, stubborn, loyal, tenacious, best friend. They have a big ego and their feelings get hurt really easily, if you correct them make up right away or you’ll loose them. Red one literally hates my daughter because of this, he has a good memory.
    Biggest health concern is broken bones and pulled muscles, they go and give 100%.
    Hope you have or have access to a lot of space for running get a chuckit ball and thrower

The red one is my buddy
    IMG_2743.jpegIMG_3721.jpegIMG_0854.jpeg

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just had the Outdoor cat spayed. Zero cost thru the local Humane Society. Even kept her for 2 days for us

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I live on the far edge of Marion Co. people dump Gogs and Cats here all the time. We have taken in 2 Cats and a Dog. There about 3 Farrell cats my wife feeds. She would take them in but I had to put that down. Enough is Enough

Top Bottom