• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    If people can't understand how to function at an intersection where the stop lights are out, I would hate to see what would happen in any kind of near-worst-case scenario. :dunno:

I should probably add that this was prompted because as I was leaving Meijer on 38th street, all of the lights were out. People were just driving as if nothing had happened and they had the right of way. :rolleyes:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    That is about what would happen at the outset, and then Darwin will kick in.

Culling the herd a bit.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That is about what would happen at the outset, and then Darwin will kick in.

Culling the herd a bit.
    +1 I think within a few days of something major and widespread, there will be fewer and fewer idiots to deal with. Just look at the big ice storm a couple years back, people were dropping like flies because they had generators set up in their house!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You can not fix stupid. Write all the freaking laws you want and stupid will prevail. The herd will thin itself eventually.
    You must be close to me. I live very close to the area you speak of. We shop and bank in that Miejer.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    You can not fix stupid. Write all the freaking laws you want and stupid will prevail. The herd will thin itself eventually.
    You must be close to me. I live very close to the area you speak of. We shop and bank in that Miejer.
    Yep. I live just north of the greatest testicle in racing.

Top Bottom