• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Anyone have any experience with this pistol? Good, bad, or ugly? It's an intriguing piece but I have not seen anyone with one and have not fired one myself.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Any thoughts on the STI GP6? My understanding is that it was imported by STI from a Slovak company that made Grand Pistol K100. STI dropped the line and Century picked it up. Magazines are a little pricey but can be found at Dawson Precision (along with different sights). The trigger is said to be very good with a short reset with almost no take-up after the first shot. I might have a lead on one (used) but don't know what a fair price would be for it. There weren't many listings on Armslist or Gunbroker (that I could find). Thanks for any input.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    The asking price is $350. They originally sold for about $600 when STI was still importing them. If they are now orphaned then I could see the value dropping considerably. Is it worth having? I use a Glock 34 for USPSA.

Last edited:

GingerKid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2014
    NWI
    Well I have no personal experience with one, but I like the look and the design of them. Hell, or $350 you can't really go wrong! If you don't want it I'll go buy it haha.

Top Bottom