Statewide Meet & Greet, 2/14/12 Valentines Day Starbucks support! (Greenwood)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    Starbucks' "Pro-Gun" Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott on Valentine's Day 2012 - PR Newswire - sacbee.com

Alright, so I'm not cracked up about Starbucks coffee. After reading this, I will give them a few bucks for coffee.

I will be at the Starbucks on S.R. 135 just south of County Line Road in Greenwood. I'll be there at 0630 and will stay for a couple cups unless I'm flying solo or a different time works better for the masses of the area!

If this location isn't convenient for you, then by all means host one at another locale! We aren't short on options!

Oh, and they are OC friendly! :ingo::patriot:

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Anyone in the Mishawaka/South Bend area want to get together for an OC at the Starbucks on Main Street Mishawaka (Just north of Meijer) on Valentines Day sometime in the late afternoon? let me know what times work for you and we can show our support for a business that supports our rights.

Starbucks
    5319 North Main Street
    Mishawaka, IN 46545

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Anyone in the Mishawaka/South Bend area want to get together for an OC at the Starbucks on Main Street Mishawaka (Just north of Meijer) on Valentines Day sometime in the late afternoon? let me know what times work for you and we can show our support for a business that supports our rights.

Starbucks
    5319 North Main Street
    Mishawaka, IN 46545

I think I may just have to make my way up there. Probably go sometime during the day while the kids are at school.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I plan to go sometime in the afternoon because I work that morning. as an FYI there is a TinderBox a couple doors down from the starbucks so we can make it a cigar and coffee OC day

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    wrong direction for me....

anyone for Washington Street (Washington Square area)? I'll be there from 0615 to 0630, and can stay longer if anyone else shows up.....

I'll be at Washington & Audobon, but not that early.. earliest I can make it is 8:30ish after the kid goes to school

one thing needs pointing out, if you don't like coffee, like me, they have a variety of goodies to eat, hot chocolates etc. There will be something there that you can find.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    I will be going to Columbus on 31! I hate Valentine's day since it is my ex anniversary, but they just gave me a cause to celebrate. I will post later the time for sure but probably around 5pm. Depends on work schedule.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom