• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I recently purchased the P229 SCT and was thinking of getting the SRT for it. Surprisingly, for the amount I paid for the SCT ($984) it didn't include it :(

$50 bucks... Ill make the investment! Do you have to send it back to Sig for the install or do it yourself? Just wondering how that works with the warranty?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I just got a 226 with a DAK trigger. I'm not feelin it! Is that something that I"d have to send to Sig for a SA/DA trigger?

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I recently purchased the P229 SCT and was thinking of getting the SRT for it. Surprisingly, for the amount I paid for the SCT ($984) it didn't include it :(

$50 bucks... Ill make the investment! Do you have to send it back to Sig for the install or do it yourself? Just wondering how that works with the warranty?

Short Reset Trigger package – This service replaces your old trigger with a Short Reset Trigger system which reduces trigger reset travel by 60% (FOR 220, 225, 226, 228, 229, 239, 245 AND 226X5 ALL AROUND. NOT FOR SAO, DAO, DAK MODELS) $99.95*

*$24.95 Two Day S&H fee applies to all complete firearm shipments.

from the sig website. cant find anywhere if its covered by the warranty. i doubt it though.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County

The guy i am going through has a cousin who is a Sig armorer. He is the one buying the parts from sig, and he will be the one putting them in my gun. From what i've read (correct me if i'm wrong), the kit consists of a new sear and safety lever. If you are a sig armorer, or a dealer supplying a police dept, you can order the parts, if not you have to send your gun to sig.

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I just got a 226 with a DAK trigger. I'm not feelin it! Is that something that I"d have to send to Sig for a SA/DA trigger?

I'd say you'd have to send it off, or find an armorer. I love the DA/SA trigger, but i tend to short stroke it on quick follow up shots. The SRT doesn't do anything other than shorten the reset, it's not a "trigger job" per say.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom