• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I have not put enough rounds through mine to pass judgment. I have put less than 100 rounds through it so far. Initial impression is I like it. My biggest gripe is the 6'oclock sight picture thing. I have to aim slightly lower than I normally do while shooting, but my groups are good. New sights will fix this, just trying to figure out which ones I want.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I have not put enough rounds through mine to pass judgment. I have put less than 100 rounds through it so far. Initial impression is I like it. My biggest gripe is the 6'oclock sight picture thing. I have to aim slightly lower than I normally do while shooting, but my groups are good. New sights will fix this, just trying to figure out which ones I want.
    I must be the only person who uses POA and doesn't have an issue...

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    There is a whole section in the INGO FAQ that should interest you, then. You can find it linked in my sig. :yesway:

Thanks again, I started reading the link after ATM sent it, tons of great info. I just wish they would have distinguished between a Gun Permit and a LTCC, but the FAQ straightened me out. I was confused thinking I needed a Permit and a License to Carry.

I'm going down tomorrow, I guess I need a money order too.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Thanks again, I started reading the link after ATM sent it, tons of great info. I just wish they would have distinguished between a Gun Permit and a LTCC, but the FAQ straightened me out. I was confused thinking I needed a Permit and a License to Carry.

I think you'll find for the most part that people on INGO will go out of their way to correct other people who call it a "permit". ;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    :eek:

Oh yeah, like Scutter needs encouragement!

ETA: *starts frying preemptive bacon bribe*

Last edited:

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Both are great weapons

I settled on the GLOCK 19 because of its simplicity and ease of detail stripping!

For $10, I can alter the gun to whatever trigger pull/ trigger reset/ mag release button/ connector/ etc. I want.

GLOCK pistols are amazing!

Also, I can use 15 round, 17 round, and 33 round magazines in my GLOCK 19.

FUN!

Vanguard.45

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Who is this General Principles, and which branch of the military does he hail from?

The Navy... you know... Never Again Volunteer Yourself...

Hi LLDJR, and :welcome: to :ingo:

Just to clarify, you mention a LTCC. It may have just been a typo and if so, I apologize in advance for nit-picking, but the only thing I can imagine that standing for would be License To Carry Concealed, which is not what Indiana has. Rather, we have a License To Carry Handgun(s), without any requirement of concealed or openly, and without limitation other than legal possession of how many one may have on him/her. If you choose to carry openly, you may do so (with the LTCH), but the choice is left to the individual... as it should be. Personally, I am of the opinion that the parenthetical expression in the preceding sentence should not be a requirement, however.... one battle at a time. ;)

ATMs feeling the love tonight...

If he keeps doing that, he's going to go blind and grow hair on his palms. :D

Blessings,
    Bill

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Sorry for the typo BOR , if I can call you that, :):

I am going down Friday to get my LTCH, lifetime, today was not good for me. I have a home office and some days you can break away and some you cant,

Fridays I can 99% of the time.

Top Bottom