Please reply by conversation.

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    *** TRADED***

For sale or trade is a like new Springfield XDm 9mm. Black slide, 4.5 in barrel, 3 dot white sights, plus all of the factory paperwork and goodies.
    I have fired about 50 rounds through this pistol, all 115gr FMJ, and it functioned without a single problem. There is not a single mark on this gun, it looks absolutely brand new. Comes with 2 factory 19rd magazines.

I am selling because I had purchased this with the intent of making it my 9mm suppressor host. It was only after the purchase that I started looking at lead times and prices to get a threaded barrel and raised sights. I am not willing to invest that much into this firearm, so it is now up for sale.

I am asking $600 OBO. I also have 4 additional, new in package 19rd magazines, that I will offer the buyer for $35 a piece. Take the whole package for $740. Whatever they do not want will go into the classifieds after this is sold, but I will not sell the magazines until the gun is gone.

Trade interests are mainly threaded 9mm handguns. I would really like an M&P 9mm threaded. While that is my main trade interest, if you have something that you want to offer, I will listen.

I live on the south side, so I am looking to keep this around the greater Indianapolis area.

Now onto some pictures

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom