• Eulogy32

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Carmel, Indiana
    SPF, thank you.

Hi All,

Up for grabs is a lightly used Springfield EMP 9mm. I hate to do it, but it's the gun that makes the most sense for me to sell at the moment. I carry my Walther PPS almost exclusively and I could use the cash for other things.

This is a really sweet shooting little 1911. I actually only had it out once after I bought it used from another member here. He claimed it was very low round count and I believe him. I strip down every gun I buy to inspect it, especially 1911's (for which I have a fair amount of knowledge from many other 1911's that I've owned and have worked on.) I fed it 100 rounds of cheap range ammo and 3 mags of Golden Sabers. Functioned flawlessly. A torque head grip screw did shear off, which I found to be a common complaint amongst EMP owners. So I replaced all of them with Ed Brown allen screws.

It comes with:
    Box, papers, baggy of tools, etc....
    3 factory 9rd magazines
    The factory wood rips
    Night sights that still glow bright
    Ed Brown grip screws

FTF - Indianapolis area.
    I will ask to see your DL and preferably your pink card. No information will be taken down.

Cash Price: $900

Trades: Aimpoint with mount setup for my AR, HK45, HK45c, HK P30S, Walther PPQ, railed 1911. Will consider any full-size 9 or 45 with rails either striker fired or capable of condition 1 carry.

picture.php

Please PM for quickest response.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom