• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This started in March 2020. So the other guy probably could have fixed this if he were paying attention.
    But I digress. Yes, "American is for Americans," AND legal aliens wanting to become Americans. While philosophically, I believe in being able to hire/not-hire whomever, for whatever reason, discrimination against legal residents, even if non-citizens, isn't a good thing.
    Paying attention to elon musk's hiring practices during March of 2020??? Oh yeah, nothing was going on then, yeah "the other guy" was just sitting around in March of 2020 not paying attention. My goodness, you reach so far to make pointless statements. Discrimination against legal residents... I'm surprised you didn't use the word racist or any of the phobia words that get screamed at the us daily by your media. "While I philosophically believe in being able to hire/not but anyone for any reason, there are things you can't not hire people for, like uh , uh , discrimination. Yeah let's say that word cuz it's a great talking point. But guys, I believe you can hire who you want, but you must his non residents. Lol. Nice mental gymnastics to stay politically correct in your own mind.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Paying attention to elon musk's hiring practices during March of 2020??? Oh yeah, nothing was going on then, yeah "the other guy" was just sitting around in March of 2020 not paying attention. My goodness, you reach so far to make pointless statements. Discrimination against legal residents... I'm surprised you didn't use the word racist or any of the phobia words that get screamed at the us daily by your media. "While I philosophically believe in being able to hire/not but anyone for any reason, there are things you can't not hire people for, like uh , uh , discrimination. Yeah let's say that word cuz it's a great talking point. But guys, I believe you can hire who you want, but you must his non residents. Lol. Nice mental gymnastics to stay politically correct in your own mind.
    Maybe I should be less complex in my statement. I believe a person should be able to hire and fire as they please, however discrimination isn’t a good practice. Is that so hard a concept to understand? One may respect someone’s expression of rights, without agreeing with how they are expressed. IE if someone insulted me, I’m bound to respect their right to do so, without agreeing with how that right is expressed. Surely you aren’t so locked in, you don’t understand the concept. It’s hardly mental gymnastics, bro.

Top Bottom