• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Yea I keep putting off loading 223 an just buying the cheap stuff to blast with. But I need to get on the ball with it an the 243 an 308. Im slacking!

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I still have room for a couple more shooters if anyone else may be interested. For those that are a for sure planning on coming on the 13th just keep in touch with a PM an when it gets closer Ill give you guys directions or address. Just want to try an get more of a formal headcount so I know how many targets to get made up. Hope to see you here :yesway:

Still have room for one more? I can definitely make it, sounds like a good time.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well looks like if everyone shows we will have 8 total shooters. Should be a great time, For those of you that are planning on attending make sure I get a PM from you so I can make to have a somewhat accurate number of those that are in fact planning on attending. I think maybe if I have this many turn out we hold a vote to see how best to accommodate all shooters since I have only two benches. Original plan was to have a shooter shot all 5 of his 5 shot groups then the next pair of shooters will go and so on, or have a shooter shoot 1 5 shot group then retrieve his target an allow the next shooter to shoot 1 5 shot group an continue this till all shooters have shot all 5 of his 5 shot groups. So if any of those have any input on which you'd rather do let me know in a PM or we can hold a formal vote the day of the shoot. Thanks fellas cant wait should be a great time.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I vote for 5 shot group and then a new shooter, but it's not a strong preference by any means... it just gives people more time to talk smack if there's still a chance they might "win." :):

Also, do all five of the groups have to be shot with the same gun? IOW, can we trade off guns or bring more than one? Not a big deal, but I'm betting there are going to be some rifles that I'd like to try...

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I vote for 5 shot group and then a new shooter, but it's not a strong preference by any means... it just gives people more time to talk smack if there's still a chance they might "win." :):

Also, do all five of the groups have to be shot with the same gun? IOW, can we trade off guns or bring more than one? Not a big deal, but I'm betting there are going to be some rifles that I'd like to try...

That's another vote for 1 5 shot group then move to the next shooter! Ha ha well to be honest I never even thought about shooting different groups with a different gun. Me personally don't bother me any, I have a couple rifles Id like to try myself now that you mention it ha ha. But we can get everyone's thoughts the day of an go from there :yesway:

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.

I wouldn't have any problem with that. Also, I vote for the 5 shot group then switching shooters. It keeps everybody involved.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville

I like this too but this will be my first time doing this so what do I know!

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I'll throw my vote in for 5-shot group then new shooter.

I will plan on bringing two rifles. Not sure if I will shoot both, but they will be there if anyone else wants a go.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Alright sounds like that's what we will do then. There will one shooter at each bench an will shoot 1 5 shot group then go down range collect your target an then attach a target on the backer board for the next guy. Then after everyone has gone we will see how we done! Thanks for the input fellas.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    IKR? Well, if it wasn't for that hike already planned I'd for sure be there. Probably a good thing I'm not. I'd run everyone off that'd be shooting next to me with the concussion of my SPR. :):
    I'll represent the SPR group. However, I'm not saying we will be well represented.

Top Bottom