• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

akaindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis, IN USA
    Southbend lathe, Supermax mill, and 10HP Anderson phase converter, Price Reduced

SOLD
    Lathe
    South Bend-Nordic 15
    Great machine, very accurate and smooth running. I've used this lathe in mygarage for several years to prototype my designs. Dials read both inches and millimeters. The machine comes with the chuck (not very pretty but still really accurate), tool post and tool holders. Also has a steady rest and has a sparecross slide that I got from another Nordic 15 that had a burned out gear box.No other tooling. $1,500.

Mill
    Supermax YCM-16 Mill. I've used this mill in my garage for several years toprototype my designs. 9x49 table has motorized x-axis. Has digital readout. Comes with the vise. No other tooling. $1,750.

10-HP Anderson Phase Converter.
    This is the rotary phase converter I've used to power the two machines above.It was sized so I could run both machines at the same time. Runs nice and I've never noticed any increase in our electric bill from month to month when I'musing it and when I'm not. $500.

Hate to get rid of them but we're moving out of state so I would prefer to sell everything as a package deal. I do not have a fork truck on site so you will have to provide your own. I’m in Indianapolis on the far eastside.

Please e-mail with any questions on the machine or phase converter. No trade offers, please.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom