• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I'm convinced many drivers are actually unqualified to drive a car in traffic. Anyone who doubts this should go try to ride a bike around drivers sometime. Most drivers are reasonable and not willing to risk killing a man to shorten their trip by a few seconds, but ~1 in 10 are apathetic at best and malicious at worst. If they do kill you, it's unlikely they will go to prison despite their negligence.

Glad you weren't squashed, cm.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Senility. My grand-dad got like that just before we pulled his license. That was a day I will not soon forget.

Oh for sure. I have no doubt that he was lacking full faculties. The only reason I wasn't slamming my fists on his hood was out of respect for his age. I'm sure the direction he was vehemently trying to go was the way he gets home or the doctor or whatever and has for 40+ years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh for sure. I have no doubt that he was lacking full faculties. The only reason I wasn't slamming my fists on his hood was out of respect for his age. I'm sure the direction he was vehemently trying to go was the way he gets home or the doctor or whatever and has for 40+ years.

Yes they get very set in their ways.
    My G-dad wrecked his car 4 times getting it out of the garage in less than a week. 1 time backing into the garage across the alley. That was the one that prompted the removal of his license. LEO was not happy with the old mans attitude and brother he had one.
    I had to disable both his cars to the point they were not drive-able.

Top Bottom