• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well there goes my idea out the e-window! Sorry you had such rotten luck. I've always heard having lights is a deterrent, but maybe that's the light bulb manufacturers talking.

don't let my bad luck keep you from installing lights, just don't rely on them. we have a light that stays on in the back and the front, a motion light in the carport and an alarm across the drive that sounds inside when tripped.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Amateurs!

SHOWERGUN_2.jpg

Actually now I do want a shower gun... I like the box idea.

Can you give me 20 mins to remove the damn plastic! :dunno:

Just imagine the humidity the first one receives. The sealed box seems like a good plan.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Do they put dummies in the cars?

I don't think so. I just ran into a guy who was asking me where we auctioned off our used police cars and was explaining why he wanted them. (Before anyone asks, I don't know where we auction them)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If they start laughing I might still shoot them. Sometimes the water's cold.

Not ever took a gun in the bathroom but I have found a really good place that will allow me to hide a .44 special bull dog without the twins or their sister finding it.....maybe.

Yeah, a perp would be totally :rofl: at the sight of my nakedness giving the the opportunity to apply some pain or just shoot them. Laugh at my winky....not.....:)

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    A Policeman came to my house this morning. He told my wife about neighborhood cars being opened by a suspect. The Officer saw tracks on our property. He asked my wife to check things out and see if anything was missing. She didn't find anything out of place. I came home at lunch and found foot prints that stopped a few yards from my front door. I was home last night when this all went down.

I CC every day. I usually leave it on after I come home but don't always put it on when I'm not leaving the house. That habit died today! Thank God nothing life changing happened but I've learned a lesson none the less.

by chance, the footprints didn't lead to your mailbox did they?

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Bathroom gun..............as a kid growing up there was a Lawrence cowboy rig with a 3 screw SBH that hung on our bathroom door.
    I got a minty 3 screw not long ago................looking for a good holster to match my bathroom's decor :)

Top Bottom