Some fairy broke into my house last night!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Fortunately this was a generous one! My son is growing up too fast. Mom had to extract the tooth as the new one was coming in behind it instead of under it. What a special bond when mom gets to yank your teeth out for you :):

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    My six oldest got/get paper. The two youngest will get 1oz of silver, that way they have an investment before they move out. But glad to see a smile!

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    My six oldest got/get paper. The two youngest will get 1oz of silver, that way they have an investment before they move out. But glad to see a smile!

Wait a minute :scratch:...

6 oldest...

2 youngest...

...carry the 1...

...you have 8 kids?!?!!?

I bet you get asked this a lot...............................................................................but do you have your own show on TLC? :):

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Family-Guy-Tooth-Fairy.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Too Fairy? I knew I forgot to do something! I never did the tooth under the pillow thing; I really did forget about it. Congrats, Doc. How much did your wife charge you to extract his tooth?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Too Fairy? I knew I forgot to do something! I never did the tooth under the pillow thing; I really did forget about it. Congrats, Doc. How much did your wife charge you to extract his tooth?

Honestly I didn't even know she extracted it. I saw it on Facebook :): it was probably a freebie seeing as how she went in on her day off to get it done. Nitrous is nice. As is something called "the wand" for injections. It has a vibrating needle and injects very slowly. She is phenomenal with kids using that combo.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    I went around to a few banks when my kids started loosing teeth and bought up all the $2 bills i could find. The 'tooth fairy' uses them.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    My little girl and I talked for a couple hours discussing this possible scenario. If a tooth fairy breaks in to the house, we respond with deadly force. If the police don't find any money on the fairy, it's no skin off our nose. Scary thing is, she seemed warm to the idea. When the tooth fairy did "show up." The daughter got her money and she asked me where the body was. I just smiled and started counting loose change on my desk.

Top Bottom