• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    As a private contractor you bound only by the contract with your customer. While at a location operating under contract the location you are at is your legal workplace. If its not explicitly written into the contract that no-weapons/firearms allowed or if its not labeled on the outside of the building then you are legally in the clear, hell if you wanted to OC you are well within your right. however that may invite the contract holder (and only the contract holder) to request you remove the firearm from the premises (at that point you would have to). However if you CC and they do not have the presence of mind to inform you of a no firearm policy or add it to your contract, you are not tasked with reminding them. And if you were to be forced to use your gun and they tried to take action against you after the fact you are legally free and clear.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'd want to carry if I had to be in those areas too. And like Old Salt said... If you never have to use it, then you're alive and not in any trouble. If you did have to use it, you're alive, no matter what else comes of it.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    My dad is a private contractor. And he carries whenever he works in a bad neighborhood. He actually asked his insurance company if he was covered if he had to use his gun and they told him if it was a self-defense situation he was covered no matter who's property he was on.

Top Bottom