Please reply by conversation.

solarpimp

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Irvington
    Purchased from Ingo. I have two additional Beretta 92's and an additional Girsan. These are, form over function, as great a firearm as either of my 92's. This weapon looks very close to new. Includes original box and docs as pictured BUT will only include ONE 10-Round PB mag as I am retaining my high capacity PB Mags for use with my other 92's.

Features of this pistol:

EAA & GIRSAN have taken a proven pistol design and delivered lightweight full-sized everyday handguns that are consistent, reliable and available in multiple configurations. Based on the world-famous Italian Beretta 92 platform, the Girsan Regard MC duty ready firearms are highly acclaimed worldwide. In addition, Turkish Law Enforcement prefers the Girsan Regard MC 9mm as their trusted sidearm of choice. Starting at a fantastic value price of just $484!

Features of the Regard MC include multiple slide serrations on the top of the pistol for easier racking of the slide. Also, multiple finishes to choose from, for instance we have classic black, desert dark earth, and black/gray two-tone. It comes equipped with an accessory rail as well for attachments such as lasers and flashlights making the Regard MC an ideal choice for use during night time encounters. An ambidextrous safety is installed for use for both left and right handed shooters. A drift adjustable sight comes attached and can be modified to match your preferred positioning so that you feel comfortable when lining up shots on the target.

I live in Irvington on the East Side or Indy and would like to keep it close. I can travel within Marion County and to any of the surrounding counties for the right deal.

This is only available to proper persons. I'd like to see your carry and INDL as this is for sale to IN residents only.

Please don't bump my ad.

I am asking $375 Now $350

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• BIG92.jpg
      BIG92.jpg
      955.7 KB · Views: 253
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom