Please reply by conversation.

solarpimp

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Irvington
    Purchased New by me. Unfired by me. Includes everything pictured. It only came with (1) magazine new.

Features of this pistol:

Made with serious respect to John Browning Classic design, The Girsan High Power™ MC P35 pays homage to one of the most widely used military handgun designs in the World. Built on a steel frame and slide, the MC P35 boasts a 15+1 capacity in a staggered column magazine. Built on a steel frame and slide in 3 solid matte finishes. Originally designed as a military pistol, it necessitated extreme accuracy and the Girsan High Power™ MC P35 does not disappoint and delivers high performance.

The short recoil 9mm, 4 5/8” barrel, along with the slide, allow for quick second shot resets, getting the shooter on target faster. The rear sight is a windage drift adjustable sight and the front is a dovetail sight. The traditional slim trigger allows for a short trigger reset and is accessible even while wearing gloves. In addition, the serrated ring hammer provides a positive grip while cocking with minimal chance of hammer bite causing hand damage. Enhanced external controls of the High Power™ include an external extractor, ambidextrous safety, and magazine disconnect safety.

I live in Irvington on the East Side or Indy and would like to keep it close. I can travel within Marion County and to any of the surrounding counties for the right deal.

This is only available to proper persons. I'd like to see your carry and INDL as this is for sale to IN residents only.

Please don't bump my ad.

I am asking $475.00 Now $450.00

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• BIG HP.jpg
      BIG HP.jpg
      731.6 KB · Views: 317
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom