• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I'd forgotten all about "meals by Ramen"...when I had my first apartment, I probably had more stocked up than all you preppers do now...combined! LOL

One thing was to cook/drain the noodles, toss some oil in a wok...add some peas/corn/onions/carrots (WHATEVER), and toss the noodles and seasoning in. Top it off with garlic teriyaki or whatever you like best. Pretty decent stirfry stuff.

My "go to" recipe in college was ramen noodles drained, throw in a cut up hot dog and about an ounce of barbeque sauce. That got me through to grocery day on many occasions.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Back in the late "70's" my mother worked at the first Nissen plant making oodles of noodles in Landisville Pa. I remember her complaining about her boss who barely spoke English throwing noodles at her and them getting stuck in her hair LOL. I also remember her coming home talking of a woman that lost three fingers in a machine and that they just kinda let the batch run on through. "No way to get them out they said" She quit not long after that but ever since whenever I think of Ramen Noodles I cant help but think Soylent Green... Watch out guys. THE SCOOPS ARE ON THE WAY!!!! :lmfao:

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Try boiling the noodles, dont use the broth mix, instead, add a packet of Liptons, powdered tomato soup mix, and some parm cheese. It tastes a lot like Spaghetti O's.

Top Bottom