• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cet2survivor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2015
    North Carolina
    Eww is right. Wtf is wrong with people these days. How does one even begin to come up with doing something like that... And to do it to children ! 18 years is too light.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    What would be the opening argument / statement / whatever for this one be ?

"My client would like to change his plea to guilty..."

I talked to some attorneys (they are almost like real people!) during a recess because I wanted to see if they'd noticed any difference in jury reactions to knife injuries vs gun shots. It was in a stabbing trial, so it seemed relevant. The defense attorney said he hadn't really paid attention to that, but it was an interesting question. He then went on to say the absolute worst is a crime against a child in front of a jury, that the burden of proof essentially flips to proving the person didn't do it, regardless of what the law said or jury instructions said. That's one man's take, but he's been lawyering for decades and I'd be hesitant to blow off his experience in that arena.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I have several thoughts, but I'll leave only three (3).

1) He must be keeping well hydrated.

2) How long did it take to fill it?

3) Reminded me of this group. Love this song.

[video=youtube;Y2BavhwpIJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2BavhwpIJg[/video]

Last edited:

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    I have several thought, but I'll leave only three (3).

1) He must be keeping well hydrated.

2) How long did it take to fill it?

3) Reminded me of this group. Love this song.

[video=youtube;Y2BavhwpIJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2BavhwpIJg[/video]
    How about a 4th: brand of squirt gun. Just saying it must be high quality and powerful. The manufacturers probably won't want to use the example in marketing....... or would they? Rebranding could result in some interesting product names.:nono:

=Josh=

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    West side of Indy
    You want to put people in a cage for something natural like this?

Why do you hate Liberty/
    Cage someone for that? Absolutely. At least until they are cured of whatever psychotic issues would cause this behavior.
    Natural? There's nothing natural about loading a squirt gun with that and then filming children getting squirted with it.
    Hate Liberty? Now you're just trolling.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    How about a 4th: brand of squirt gun. Just saying it must be high quality and powerful. The manufacturers probably won't want to use the example in marketing....... or would they? Rebranding could result in some interesting product names.:nono:

Oh, that was one of the thoughts I had rambling around in there. I would add that watery "issue" is usually not a sign of anything of import.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Does this mean the squirt gun manufacture is now going to have to put a warning on their box instructing owners not to fill the gun with spunk?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Cage someone for that? Absolutely. At least until they are cured of whatever psychotic issues would cause this behavior.
    Natural? There's nothing natural about loading a squirt gun with that and then filming children getting squirted with it.

Kirk tends to make fun of a brand of libertarians with such posts. He's not intending to be serious.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

Kirk tends to make fun of a brand of libertarians with such posts. He's not intending to be serious.

Powerful force of INGO purple the young Jedi knows not , hmmph .

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

Just because you have different opinions doesn't mean this man was wrong. Who are you to be the arbiter here? Maybe he thinks you're unnatural. Why is your opinion the "right" one?

You need to be more tolerant of other people's lifestyles.

Top Bottom