• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hahahahahhaha...that's incredible. It always boggles my mind when people are so lazy/careless that they actually create MORE work for themselves.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Moron just created more work for himself. But every time I'm waiting on the plane and happen to have a seat where I see the baggage handlers they're doing the same thing with everyone's luggage while taking it off and putting it on the plane. Here they've got it down to where they can throw everything and have it stay on the conveyor belt without it hitting the ground. So we do have that going for us as paying customers, fragile things inside may still be broken but it never hits the ground.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I have seen this twice this am on abc. China does not like embarrassment that might hinder their economic endeavors. This will probably turn out poorly for that individual.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Probably some yahoo off the farm, whose cousin got him this posh job. Notice that he stops a few times to talk on his cell phone.

I doubt whether China per se cares, but he's probably already lost that job.

Back to the pig farm for you pal.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hey, in all fairness it looked hot there and all the packages eventually made it to the plane.
    He we still courteous enough to answer his cell phone as well. Hardest working guy in China.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I guess he figures he'll be stuck loading boxes all day anyway. When he gets done with that palette they'll just bring him a new one, so he may as well take his sweet time by spreading them around first.

Top Bottom