Crawfordsville
    animal_house.gif

;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Let me clarify, I'm not selling ****, well I may actually sell the hotrod and the enclosed trailer but not due to greenies but to buy more guns

Wait, so now you're saying that you're NOT selling your guns but you're really trying to buy more? Which is it?

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    It was a joke people yes I am looking at buying more. I just bought and built two ar lowers. I have made 5 gun purchases in the last year alone.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hey USMC_0311 first those nasty waves take the Edmund Fitzgerald which gave us a great 70s song but then they take your guns, nature is tough!
    CSAWS: Yes it is true that the commies and the NAZIs were able to get this done but Barack Hussein Obama and the Clintons are quite that tough! Hang on to your guns if you really do not want to get rid of them, believe me if they start this up their last worry is going to be the few guns you or I own!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    If they come to find guns, they will come.
    If they come to find guns, they will come to you.
    If they come to find guns, they will come to you and look for your guns.
    If they come to find guns, they will come to you and look for your guns until they find some.
    If they come to find guns, they will come to you and look for your guns until they find some and not be done until they do.
    If they come to find guns, they will come to you and look for your guns until they find some and not be done until they do and no piece of paper or words will remove the cuffs from your hands while they do their work.

You see the progression here.

If they do come for your guns, they will come. Papers, bills of sale, elaborate stories, none of them will help in the least. At best they will take your home apart, and at worst they will take your home apart and then go and take apart the homes of anyone you kept a paper trail on in order to appease them.

It just won't work. You are on team A and if team B comes for you, you will never be accepted as a team member, sadly.

Good luck.

That bill of sale form looks really great and is worth less than the ink to print it. You could easily forge those documents and the federal gov't isnt stupid enough to think otherwise. Home-made or computer generated, it doesnt matter. If a bill of sale makes you feel good, you are misleading yourself.

It has already been said, but I think the point about Indiana being a non-registration state is that they won't know to come to your house and look. However, if it gets to that point, it wont matter.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    That bill of sale form looks really great and is worth less than the ink to print it. You could easily forge those documents and the federal gov't isnt stupid enough to think otherwise. Home-made or computer generated, it doesnt matter. If a bill of sale makes you feel good, you are misleading yourself.

It has already been said, but I think the point about Indiana being a non-registration state is that they won't know to come to your house and look. However, if it gets to that point, it wont matter.

It is not about registration. If you have bought a gun under a NCIS there is a paper record of that with your name and address. You can be assured that if the Feds come looking for weapons they will use that info to come to your house regardless if you still own them or not.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    selling them all?

IMO firearms are an investment because inevitably one day I think they will become illegal to buy,sell or own. However, If SHTF and our currency is worthless, wal mart closes doors and are forced to live independently then guns will be great barter material. I believe in the 2nd amendment but if they come to my door to disarm me it has already gotten to the point you should be shooting anyway. Myself I will trust the Lord to help me make good decisions regarding my families safety and welfare. But above all we have to remember the gun is only a tool and our mind is our primary weapon. I would suggest keeping them and not worry about the libs and live your life and deal with the whole disarmament issue when it comes.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Thanks ATM. THis post is so old I had forgotten about it. We need a warning about posting to old threads. Near Death Experiments has one when you try to respond to a thread that is 120 days old or older.

hotbarrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    i would invest my money in firearms before the stock market. if they come the only weapon i will present them with would be the heat seeking moisture missle

schwaky18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Lizton, IN (Hendricks County)
    If anything, this is the time to sell them if you want to move them.

Of course, some of us will buy and bury....

Or buy and load.

The first time I bury a gun it will be because it died in the line of duty or will be buried along side myself.

"If its time to bury them it is time to dig them up"

No point in burying a gun if you aren't will to fight for the right to have the gun. The gun would have no point then.

Top Bottom