So how many members here have some kind of musical hobby?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BEHalper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Wow! A lot more on here than I thought! I don't think I'll ever completely give it up, but right now I've got more crap than I'll ever use. Right now I'm sitting on 5 electrics, an acoustic, various electric bodies and necks that I've acquired over the years, 4 tube amps and god knows how many small parts and accessories. I've been seriously considering sell most of it off, at least some of the amps. They take up a huge amount of room, and they really need to be in the hands of someone that will take more advantage of them than I have been here lately.

It's always good having a couple guitars around though. My youngest daughter loves beating the crap out of them. In fact, she's beating the crap out of my Schecter right now lol!

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    my wife used to play the trouser flute but that was before we got married she don't like playing it anymore i don't know what happened:dunno:

only musical hobby i have/had is/was making ringtones or editing songs

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I am a rather accomplished yodeler.

You've probably heard some of my studio work in the Ricola commercials.

I also toured briefly with the group Focus back in the early 70s and provided backup yodeling on their song Hocus Pocus.

I also play guitar but have not received the same level of international acclaim in that field. Probably because there are so many guitarists.

I've considered taking up the pan flute (non-trouser variety ;)) since there's pretty much just that Zamfir "Master of the Pan Flute" guy.
    I could be ATM "Pan Flutist Extraordinaire" or maybe open up new genres to the pan flute such as, "Southern Pan Fried Flute".

It's really wide open at this point.

fenderpbass

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Evansville
    I play bass guitar and have for over 45 years. I have a 1999 American Fender P-Bass. a Kustom 400 bass amp, a Fender BXR100 bass amp, a Peavey Backstage 208 amp, and a 1964 Fender Duo-Sonic guitar. I have also played some banjo, mandolin and drums.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I am a rather accomplished yodeler.

You've probably heard some of my studio work in the Ricola commercials.

I also toured briefly with the group Focus back in the early 70s and provided backup yodeling on their song Hocus Pocus.

I also play guitar but have not received the same level of international acclaim in that field. Probably because there are so many guitarists.

I've considered taking up the pan flute (non-trouser variety ;)) since there's pretty much just that Zamfir "Master of the Pan Flute" guy.
    I could be ATM "Pan Flutist Extraordinaire" or maybe open up new genres to the pan flute such as, "Southern Pan Fried Flute".

It's really wide open at this point.

Maybe you could build your own pan flute out of different length barrels?

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've been playing the guitar for over 20 years. I have a bunch of Strats and a couple of Jacksons and Charvels (I'm a child of the 80s :D) I also have a 60's Tribute Les Paul, not to mention a couple of acoustics. They all go through a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe and any number of stomp boxes that I've collected over the years.

Caldad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    The only instrument I play fluently...
    beans_cs.png

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads