• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    My John Deere GT is sitting in the garage beside my car, plow blade at the ready, just like it has been all winter. My guess is it will still be in the exact same spot come Monday evening.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I took the tractor out and worked on the driveway today. It was a beautiful day and I hope that this next little cold snap will be it for this year. I'm looking forward to the weather being nice enough that I can do whatever I want outside. Seems like I've been pent up in the house for a long time but I'm sure in a couple of months I will be complaining about mowing grass.

I need to hook up the box blade and do the same. The one time I had to plow the drive this winter took its toll on the gravel drive. Can't wait for mowing season. My time on my John Deere is my quiet time. I NEVER get tired of that.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My John Deere GT is sitting in the garage beside my car, plow blade at the ready, just like it has been all winter. My guess is it will still be in the exact same spot come Monday evening.

My gator has the boss v plow sitting on it in my barn. It better all be melted by the time I get back.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I need to hook up the box blade and do the same. The one time I had to plow the drive this winter took its toll on the gravel drive. Can't wait for mowing season. My time on my John Deere is my quiet time. I NEVER get tired of that.

This so true. Though by the time fall gets here, I'm worn out with it...but I'm ready to go now. Funny how everybody will leave you alone when it's 90deg, and the sun blazing down on you when you're riding around the yard on that mower.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We are in Louisville this weekend...50+ degrees. Eating on the riverfront was fantastic. Driving up late tomorrow back to Indy in the snow :(

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Did the regular Sunday shopping today so I could stay out of the mess tomorrow. No emergency shopping other than a stop by Chick Fil A for a gallon of sweet tea. If I'm going to be snowed in I might as well have a treat. Guess we'll spend tomorrow making gingerbread and eating trout salad.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    "They" are calling for 4-10".... I say we get 2" at the Max!!!!!!

Nah, this will be one of those storms in 5 years that people talk about... "Remember a few years ago how we got all that snow at the end of March..."

I have my Shovel, Snow, human powered, Mk IV at the ready!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    If this is going to be the same as the last "blizzard", where they called for 18"-24", I am not too concerned (we won't get it). Even if we get what they are calling for is no concern.

It is funny that there was actually a time when they did not send the trucks out 2 days before a snow and over the same stretch of road every 15 minutes during a snow. We all survived and did not go hungry...

Top Bottom