• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I purchased a Sneaky Pete Holster for my Kimber compact that has a lazer grip. When I received the holster it would not close without the lazer lighting up. I emailed them and was told to send the holster back, no problem. They said the holster was not fitted for the lazer grips. I had no problems with them at all.

Just let the thread die will you. I know you have to defend the company you work for but for goodness sake let it rest.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    I would hate to have to draw from that thing.

It's clear you've never tried it.

I can clear my holster using my PDA as quick as using my OWB holster. I use both, but not at the same time.

Something to consider regarding Sneaky Pete versus PDA, Sneaky Pete is designed in the U.S. then made off shore, PDA is designed here in the U.S.A. AND MADE HERE IN THE U.S.A.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Exactly how bad does a company name need to be for people to avoid it, or at least not get pissed when the shenanigans start?

In unrelated news, I'm starting a new holster company "Thieving Bastard Holsters and Dispute Mediation." You can leave deposits for our one-of-a-kind super secret designs starting now, or hire us to mediate any disputes you, the unreasonable jerk customer, have with other upstanding companies like Sneaky Pete.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Saw this referenced in a new thread so I just HAD to bump it up. :):

The amount of 1 & 2 post wonders is astounding in this thread. Very entertaining read for those that haven't read it. :yesway:

Top Bottom