• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I do not care what your name is. They acted like idiots in that video they were sweeping each other and looked like they were in a panic.

The situation could easily have been handled by moving to a safe area, removing it from the belt and working on it in a safe direction.

You over look this because you happen to think that you and yours can do no wrong,
    TPI.com. Head on over.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I do not care what your name is. They acted like idiots in that video they were sweeping each other and looked like they were in a panic.

The situation could easily have been handled by moving to a safe area, removing it from the belt and working on it in a safe direction.

You over look this because you happen to think that you and yours can do no wrong,

I don't know that it makes a difference to you, but the gun in the video was a training gun. It fires marking cartridges. I'm not sure where you saw the panic. I didn't get a panicked vibe. As far as I understand it, the video camera was started to document the problem with the holster which occurred in a training exercise. So I'm not sure why they would be in a panic anyway.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yes, it was a blue gun. Handle it any way you wish you know better than me. You will never repeat the mistakes in the real that you let slide in training.

I am not going to go to some mope's site and dis him, he might get mad and come and shoote me.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I have personally witnessed a couple issues with the Serpa. Combined with the other examples posted, its enough for me to lose interest in the design. Not enough for me to tell pther people they are wrong for doing it if they are aware of the same issues I am and come to their own conclusion.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Yes, it was a blue gun. Handle it any way you wish you know better than me. You will never repeat the mistakes in the real that you let slide in training.

I am not going to go to some mope's site and dis him, he might get mad and come and shoote me.

I don't know anything about anything. I was just pointing out that bit of info.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

No, it wasn’t a Blue Gun, it was as Jackson said, a Glock17T non-lethal marking pistol. It’s used for training with mopes.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia

did someone say BLUE GUN.???? Not to worry CM.... I will let it go:rockwoot:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I guess we are safe when Trapper has his perfect S&W double action, 44, with handpicked barrel, running hand selectaed ammo from years of research. He can kill all the zombies before we even realize they are threat.

Don

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    did someone say BLUE GUN.???? Not to worry CM.... I will let it go:rockwoot:

Yeah I caught that.

Lets give this one a rest for a while folks. We are all smarter than this.

Respect. That's the key here.

Thread will be back up in the morning.
    If I remember or I do not shoot myself holstering the antique in the morning...…..:oldwise:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning.

Open for business.

If you have info or an opinion to share then do so.....with "RESPECT"

For my part in the poop poking contest last night I will say I should have known better because kids are gonna be kids.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I hope you made more than just that bag...……..:):

The holster argument (never stays a discussion especially later in the evening :40oz: ) has been ongoing since they started making retention systems.

Possibly agree that a newbie should refrain from getting a Serpa.

I actually have my Safari out on the desk. Looking at what I can do to make it more user friendly for me.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I hope you made more than just that bag...……..:):

The holster argument (never stays a discussion especially later in the evening :40oz: ) has been ongoing since they started making retention systems.

Possibly agree that a newbie should refrain from getting a Serpa.

I actually have my Safari out on the desk. Looking at what I can do to make it more user friendly for me.

Does it take longer to moderate from a typewriter? :)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yes. The hardwire translator is a bit outdated and it has to work through an old phone modem and then into a wireless signal sending device that sounds like a Morse key operator.

:):

For the record, I’ll take one of your built 1911s over just about anything if I had to take just one handgun to a bad neighborhood.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yes. The hardwire translator is a bit outdated and it has to work through an old phone modem and then into a wireless signal sending device that sounds like a Morse key operator.

81740e2af566fc7936ab2f8cd5053481.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :):

For the record, I’ll take one of your built 1911s over just about anything if I had to take just one handgun to a bad neighborhood.

:)
    This started life as a TRP and sucked right out of the box. 2 trips to SA and NADA so screw them. Allen fit up a new slide and bull barrel in 10mm. You need to run this one. I guarantee a smile. And would be very up to the job at hand.

Krd8Dk7.jpg

t0zE5vz.jpg

Top Bottom