• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    so does any one know where to get small and large pistol primers at a reasonable price within 50 or so miles west of indy?? info would be most appreciated. wanting at least 5 to 10 thousand

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I was there couple days ago for the 1st time. no small pistol primers. but their prices on dies are $10 cheaper than ebay. they didn't have any powder could load 40s&w either.

very friendly and knowledgeable people, I will be back.

VIETVET191

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    I'm looking for sm pistol and lrg rifle primers. Further north in Porter County. All they have up here is bare shelves.

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    28.00 for hazmat shipping thanks have to pass unless you will be in the crawfordsville area sometime soon

Dear Crawfordsvillian

I use to live in Crawfordsville(God's Country), there is a gun store in Paris Illinois who at last check had primers, my cousin goes there from the Danville, Ill area. As of last weekend they had primers, as quickly as they get them - they are gone. I know that is a drive for you, but it is the best information that I have to go on. I cannot guarantee a decent price - the price on primers is not good anywhere - good luck. If this does not pan out, try Bradis - out on 67(Mooresville,Indy), or the 1500 coming up next weekend. May 31, June 1, and June 2nd. Sorry for the lack of good information - I believe until folks stop panic buying we are going to have this situation for a while. Plainfield Shooting Supply has had primers - the price once again stinks. It is definetly hit or mis, feast or famine! Either way good luck!

Alvin

Enthusiast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    I picked up some small pistol primers for $37 at the Greenfield gun show yesterday. He also had some powders and other components.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Indiana Gun club has had a few in and out but they restrict you to 2k, We are in the new Obamalama world of gun purchasing

As of last week they had cci and Winchester spp. I wasn't restricted to 2k but maybe they are now.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    As of last week they had cci and Winchester spp. I wasn't restricted to 2k but maybe they are now.

yes i called wednesday morning when they opened, they had cci smpp, very limited powders on hand also. i will check back this week and see how things are and if there is still a limit as i want to make my 65 mile drive worth it

Top Bottom