Skydiver to jump from 25,000 feet, without a parachute..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I saw an army Golden Knight guy have a chute problem. Also a lady in Xenia, OH whose chute partially opened near the ground. She bounced. Not a dang scratch on her but she couldn't sit still from the massive adrenalin rush she was experiencing.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I agree! However a part of me is bothered that he's willing to risk his young son growing up without a father he surely loves. Seems a little selfish.

I'm sure that he believes that with his experience and preparation, it's not much of a risk.

Not everyone who thinks that is correct. Let's hope he is.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Crazy what these wingsuit guys are doing...
    [video=youtube;WVuI_S-CmaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVuI_S-CmaI[/video]

There's another video of a wingsuit 'diver' landing on water
    [video=youtube;3ttNUwSK0Xw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ttNUwSK0Xw[/video]

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't think I'd have the nerve to do it (now anyway), but man those wingsuits look awesome. Must be about the closest one could come to feeling like a bird.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I saw a video on this guy, but I'm not sure where. I think he's actually going to have special "clothes" that create more drag. I was also under the impression some sort of slide contraption (several stories tall) was going to be his landing spot.

Overall, my understanding was that he was going to have to "hit" a specific spot and the combination of his clothes and a large slide would stop him. Apparently they've added a net.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I saw a video on this guy, but I'm not sure where. I think he's actually going to have special "clothes" that create more drag. I was also under the impression some sort of slide contraption (several stories tall) was going to be his landing spot.

Overall, my understanding was that he was going to have to "hit" a specific spot and the combination of his clothes and a large slide would stop him. Apparently they've added a net.
    I think it was Jeb Corliss who was attempting get a ramp/slide financed. He is all over YouTube. Gary Connery is the one who landed into the boxes.

Here is one of Jeb Corliss's most well known videos.
    [video=youtube_share;TWfph3iNC-k]http://youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k[/video]

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Maybe this guy saw an old YouTube video of Evil Knievel when he was going to "jump the Grand Canyon" and thought to himself, "Well, hell, I can top that !"

I'd certainly pay to watch it (live - no time delay). Yeah, I know. I'm kind of a sick bastard.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    FAKE as hell. ^^^^^^^

Yes. They admitted that one is fake and LOTS of CGI involved. A quick google will take you to a video where they admit its fake. (and I think show you how they did it) At those speeds, water is just as hard as concrete.

Yes, that did happen. He had sort of a short 'runway' made of large special boxes.

Yes. This was real as I recall. He still was slightly injured as I remember it./

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I love this video. He hit the ground on an attempt one time and broke his leg I think. Was my first exposure to this song too which is a great workout song now for me.

I think it was Jeb Corliss who was attempting get a ramp/slide financed. He is all over YouTube. Gary Connery is the one who landed into the boxes.

Here is one of Jeb Corliss's most well known videos.
    [video=youtube_share;TWfph3iNC-k]http://youtu.be/TWfph3iNC-k[/video]

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Has anyone else jumped (besides camermonkey)?
    I did a beginner static line at Anderson once about 20 years ago. It was awesome.
    if I didn't have kids, I'd being doing it a lot more now

Top Bottom