• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "We got a perp holed up in the house armed....Should we hit the room with some CS gas?"

"Nah...Not yet...I want to try something I heard on INGO...Give me that bag of weed and the rolling papers we took off that kid earlier today...Alright thanks...(Through the mega phone) SIR...Do not be alarmed...We are throwing you a package in...You seem a little tense and I think if you just mellowed out a little we can end this peacefully...Here it comes..(throws the package in the house)...We will check back with you in an hour.."

One hour later a voice is heard from inside the house.....

"If I agree to come out can you all get me a pizza and let me finish watching this PBS documentary on the Shakers?"

"Yes....Is Papa Johns okay????"

"I kind of got a hankering for Pizza King..."

"Okay son Pizza King it is...It's on the way and we will see you in an hour...."

You may be on to something Jamil....:)

Can we at least still go pick pizzas up in our MRAPs?

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    As a direct result of " the law " not prosecuting those with weed related offenses .

BUT , as everybody and their brother knows , weed is a gateway drug and soon violent crime will be on the rise as those folks who chose to partake in that devil drug simply won't be able to get high anymore and have to move on to the harder drugs allowing their lives to spiral out of control .

Those folks will wake up some day in some back alley or in a van down by the river wondering what happened to their lives as the po po is arresting them for living a chaotic , murder and crime filled existence .

Just wait and see , it'll happen .

This is sarcasm, right? I'm usually not sarcasm-impaired, but part of me thinks this is a serious post.

Top Bottom