• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Okay so I did google this but not really come up with an answer. As close I got was a Delta pro footprint which doesn't mean anything to me. My question is if I buy the Legion all jammed up with the sig romo pro1 can I swap out that optic for something on the RMR footprint? Or am I better off buying just the Legion and sending it off to somewhere to get the slide milled for an RMR

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Legions have come with 2 holes or 4 holes drilled in the slide, if it has 2 holes, it takes the “pro” footprint if it has 4 holes it takes either the “pro” or the rmr (I think) but there are companies that make adapters that will take just about any red dot, my p320 legion is a first generation (only 2 holes) and I’ve got a delta point pro on it, and I got a email today that sig has Romeo 1 (not pro) for 200 (they’re refurbished)

Springer precision makes plates, but theirs is red dot specific

There’s another company (I forgot their name) that makes a plate with multiple holes that fits a lot of different dots, you’ll have to google it

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I guess if the sig legion comes with a non RMR cut I could just buy a RMR plate to fit the factory footprint and mount it that way, right?

Top Bottom