• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    According to the black woman on HLN, Dr. Drew show right now, the blacks will rise up across the nation if the trial does not end up as the blacks want it.

She also said Zimmerman bashed his own head on the sideway. Trayvon did not do that. She also said when she served on the jury, she would vote against the defendent if she did not like the defendent's attorney. She does not like Zimmerman's attorney.

When asked why she is want to insight a riot to burn their neighbors down she said. Black people do not do that, but the white man does. She has made other very strange comments along racial lines.

She is not saying do not riot becaues the PO-liece will come out and throw them in jail. Black people do not do mobs. Blacks do reactionary.

Turn on Comcast 1107. This is too much.

White man repent, since it is all our fault. The blonde babe on the show says the black woman is correct, but the blacks should not do things through violence.

My family is in the NYC area this week-end. I hope they stay safe, I really don't care in NYC burns to the ground (along with the UN Bldg), I just my family to make it home safely.

I bet Obama is squirmin like a horney little devil knowing this will be a great victory for his anti-gun adjenda if riots breakout. N.O and Katrina will be sandlot argument compared to what Obama will do.

This is adult entertainment at its best. Turn on any of the cable liberal news channels and enjoy.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    I guess they didn't get that memo in LA in 1992. Either that, or even if many aren't paying attention, enough will be to cause some mischief.
    the LA riots were a result of the beating not the verdict, so if you want to compare the riots would have happened after he got shot not after the verdict

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Riots will start nationwide if Zimmerman is acquitted. Keep your ears to the news and be ready, equipped, and a little extra alert as this trial comes to a close. If you have a job where you can burn a sick day and bug in, you should do so.

I have a bad feeling about this...

Last edited:

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    So how do you prepare for riots? Should we get practice smashing store windows now? What kind of brick works best?

WWTVD? (What would the Vikings do?)

Hoosierman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 1, 2013
    I live in a primarily black neighborhood, (Anderson) I can definitely see some small scale riots, or at least some vandalism happening here if he's acquitted. Here's hoping not though. Maybe load up the shotguns with beanbag rounds?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Maybe load up the shotguns with beanbag rounds?

I just looked up beanbag rounds. At $7.95 per round, you might as well pay off the rioters.

Seriously, I wouldn't worry about riots unless you're in Florida, living in a community that's been teeming with tension over the trial. Our daily commute to work will probably be a greater threat to our health. If you feel like preparing for possible riots by being cautious and extra vigilant, go ahead.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Sadly I think there will be a few deaths if he is not convicted. I really hope I am wrong. As far as how far the rioting will spread. Hard to say. I would not want to live in Stanford. I wonder if they do riot will they target hispanic's or white's or both?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Sadly I think there will be a few deaths if he is not convicted. I really hope I am wrong. As far as how far the rioting will spread. Hard to say. I would not want to live in Stanford. I wonder if they do riot will they target hispanic's or white's or both?
    They'll go after that new race.
    White Hispanics.....

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    the LA riots were a result of the beating not the verdict, so if you want to compare the riots would have happened after he got shot not after the verdict

Are you sure?

Prepare for the worst | The Bang Switch
    1992 Los Angeles riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 1992 Los Angeles riots, also known as the Rodney King Riots, the South Central Riots, the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Disturbance, and the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Unrest, were a race riot and the subsequent lootings, arsons and civil disturbance that occurred in Los Angeles, California in 1992 following the acquittal of police officers on trial regarding a videotaped, and widely covered police brutality incident. They were the largest riots seen in the United States since the 1960s and the worst in terms of death toll after the New York City draft riots in 1863

As long as my business didn't get burned out, I guess it's good then.

No worries mates, business as usual.

Last edited:

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    Not entirely related but when I was dining at Amazing Joes this evening with my husband a young man (my husband referred to him as a hipster) yelled out to the surrounding tables "does anyone know if Zimmerman has been acquitted yet?!" To which everyone just stopped what they were doing for about 2 seconds and then carried on as if nothing had happened. I'm not sure what this kid was trying to do but we decided he was trying to get a reaction out of people. It was interesting to see how everyone reacted. No one seemed to care or get angry or even talk about the trial.

And I see right now that a verdict has been reached.... going to watch the news.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't expect anything significant to happen in Indianapolis, nor anyplace in Indian for that matter. Chicago and Detroit would be stretching it too. Any place on the west coast is nothing too. So, the Sanford Miami area will likely be the only area that may see big time riots.

Wow, that sure is a lot of words just to say..no.

Top Bottom