• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Glad to hear nobody was seriously hurt. These are the types of incidents that my family will not enjoy hearing since they are not as firearm enthusiastic as I am. Why can't people follow the rules? Sheesh

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I wonder if he's going to be selling that gun now? As least we all know it fires. Glocks are never the same after tasting human BLOOD!!
    There's just something about their eyes! :eek:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Correct, it was secured by IMPD.

First off, what a dumb***. 2nd, why would he not gethis gun back if they see no crime? They ran the numbers but still kept it? Seems like he should have gotten it back right away or be kept as evidence of a crime. Not that I am a fan of "that guy" carrying a gun anyways.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    First off, what a dumb***. 2nd, why would he not gethis gun back if they see no crime? They ran the numbers but still kept it? Seems like he should have gotten it back right away or be kept as evidence of a crime. Not that I am a fan of "that guy" carrying a gun anyways.

There very well be charges...the last time this happened the person had charges brought up against him.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You know we don't want anymore gun control laws right??? Well...after this shooting at the 1500...again....I would like to see a law passed, an it be put on those forms you fill out to purchase a gun....if you answer "yes" to either you can not buy a gun...or ever own one,

Have you ever accidently shot someone....

Have you ever accidently shot yourself......

Just simple questions to weed out bad DNA of those who should not have guns....because I don't want to be around them!!!!!!!!

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    In the opening announcement at the 1500 today, they said another vendor was caught bringing a loaded firearm into the gun show - about ten minutes ago.

Hello?

pleiades

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    We were there -actually standing at the INGO table when it went off. First thing I noticed is how absolutely silent it got in there when it went off! Then I started moving towards it (paramedic that I am...) and could have easily beat the cops there cause they were apparently as shocked as everyone else was that a loaded gun went off. I think the guy lost his knuckle in it - depending on the injury, perhaps a finger. Another paramedic beat me there, so my sister (who came along with me) check on his wife and baby (the baby slept through the entire thing).

It was an adrenaline rush for sure! And he is very fortunate that he didn't kill anyone - like his own wife and child!!

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    In the opening announcement at the 1500 today, they said another vendor was caught bringing a loaded firearm into the gun show - about ten minutes ago.

Hello?

I'm sitting here shaking my head...how could anyone be so foolish, particularly after what happened yesterday? These idiots are going to cause anti-gun legislators to propose a ban-all-the-gunshows-in-Indiana bill on Monday morning.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Checked the Indy Star's website to see what they said about it. There is no link to a story about it on the home page. However, there is a link for "Speedway man is bitten by kitten".

Top Bottom