Shot full auto for first time on Sat....!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    When is the next NFA day? I have 3 cans I can bring, no FA though.

Sept. 18-19. There are sign-up threads in the NFA/Class 3 section. I'm afraid you're one of those members who falls between the cracks - you haven't been to a previous NFA Day event but you already own NFA weapons, so you're not eligible to attend either the NFA Day event or the Alumni shoot. :tantrum:

Sorry dude!

Hondo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sept. 18-19. There are sign-up threads in the NFA/Class 3 section. I'm afraid you're one of those members who falls between the cracks - you haven't been to a previous NFA Day event but you already own NFA weapons, so you're not eligible to attend either the NFA Day event or the Alumni shoot. :tantrum:

Sorry dude!

Without seeming ignorant...how does this make sense if a new member joins and has already started collecting NFA but is looking for somewhere to shoot and learn more....Can't we rewrite our own rules to included as many enthusiasts as possible???? Just sayin....or rather just askin ???

Thanks for the clarification....I am not trying to stir the pot but would like to know how to get involved.:ingo:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The intent of NFA day is education, not enthusiasm. I would love to see an INGO NFA shoot (like our own miniature Knob Creek) but the logistics of that would be, well, challenging at best. Again, our intent here is to educate those not familiar with the processes or legalities of ownership. Anyone who has done even one transfer is leaps and bounds ahead of a total NFA noob.

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    yea full auto shooting is a blast! it does take some getting used to tho. my cousin has a class 3 so hes got a couple auto m4's and an mp5 with a supressor:rockwoot:

Top Bottom