• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If they just outlawed parades, or the Superbowl, or the NFL..............if it saves one life...................
    The latter will save even more lives! No more of that still not fully understood brain condition they are studying that is the result of repeated head trauma from all the tackling.

sapper83

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso
    I remember when a young Asian couple got assaulted in Military park a while back, there were a lot more people recording it for social media than there were bad guys.

I am a guy that got myself beat up pretty good jumping in when there were three guys whooping a Police officer in a parking lot. Three on one just is not right. I was able to keep up the fight until his backup arrived.

I cannot understand just watching other be victimized.
    Amen to that! I grew up in a hoodrat school, fights were never fair! To this day, just like you I will stand up and jump right into balance out an equation unless it is justified............like.............. (a trans pedo in a girls bathroom)

Reactions: Leo

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    My weekend local tv news girl was there. I am glad she was okay.

cc649032-3a90-4b19-be4b-7d9e256da0b6-largeScale_cc6490323a904b19be4b7d9e256da0b6GABBYLUMAHEADSHOTBACKGROUND.png
    My 2 brothers and my nephews were in the crowd about 30 yards from the gunshots! Also glad they are OK! Prayers for the entire community.
    --Rick

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It was reported that there were 800+ law enforcement types at the gathering and despite this presence, a mass shooting takes place. Worse yet, apparently the perpetrators are juveniles???

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Best foot-in-mouth I've heard, so far, is the guy who said " I'm so tired of guns, there's too many people in this state who think they need a gun to protect themselves.......you don't. We're all just glad for the police presence and response". What did he think the police were gonna use to protect him?
    If I didn't have a head cold I would have LOLed at this.

"no one is coming. It's up to us."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It was reported that there were 800+ law enforcement types at the gathering and despite this presence, a mass shooting takes place. Worse yet, apparently the perpetrators are juveniles???
    Weren't there 800000 people?

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    According to today's press conference with the Mayor and Chief of Police,
    at least 2 weapons were recovered, one of which was supposedly an AR pistol. How the hell do you conceal that?

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    According to today's press conference with the Mayor and Chief of Police,
    at least 2 weapons were recovered, one of which was supposedly an AR pistol. How the hell do you conceal that?
    Listening to on report a teen had. A backpack and reached into backpack and started firing with weapon still in backpack.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    Just as I tbought.....
    2 days ago the Meida...The latest mass shooting gun violence Anarchy.
    Today......shooting just a personal dispute. Nothing to see here...move along

Top Bottom