• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SS 396

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Coatesville
    Did any one else notice Biden looked just like Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter, with that bottom lip down looks like his twin. I hope we can keep up the fight, but I feel it is just starting these a-holes hate to lose.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    He voted yea on the one that had the greatest chance to be adopted. When that failed to get 60 it became much easier for him to vote on the pro gun amendments that he knew had no chance of passing.

What he did was vote exactly as he said he was going to on the issues that he was directly asked about. He just voted no on cap limits too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Did any one else notice Biden looked just like Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter, with that bottom lip down looks like his twin. I hope we can keep up the fight, but I feel it is just starting these a-holes hate to lose.

walter.jpg
    2z7px5c.jpg

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport

LOL!! Yes I saw that as well. He would be a perfect twin for Walter the puppet.:laugh:

Top Bottom