• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Holy ****. Bob Menendez from NJ just said: "Bang. That's one bullet fired. In the four seconds it took me to say those five words, 52 rounds could be fired by someone with an assault weapon."

I have absolutely no idea what planet these people live on because it sure as hell isn't Earth. There's a part of me that's glad he's out there being completely insane because it helps some of the people in the middle see how nuts he is.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    Holy ****. Bob Menendez from NJ just said: "Bang. That's one bullet fired. In the four seconds it took me to say those five words, 52 rounds could be fired by someone with an assault weapon."

I have absolutely no idea what planet these people live on because it sure as hell isn't Earth. There's a part of me that's glad he's out there being completely insane.

Im listening to it too. Hes an uniformed idiot.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    The best info as of 1pm ET is that they do not have 50 votes. The GOP can easily kill this by filibustering but it would be a much better victory to let it move forward and fail. Of course, before Reid will let that happen, he'll pull the bill. If it goes to a vote today, you can rest assured the Dems have their 50 votes to pass it.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Tom Coburn is kicking ass, explaining what NICS is and isn't, saying that it isn't actually a background check but is more comparable to the DHS "no fly" list but it's incomplete because states and courts haven't complied with reporting.

He's also signed on as a cosponsor of the Grassley/Coats/Cruz amendment.

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County

I have absolutely no idea what planet these people live on because it sure as hell isn't Earth. There's a part of me that's glad he's out there being completely insane because it helps some of the people in the middle see how nuts he is.

He should stick to something he knows more about - prostitutes.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Until this comes up for a vote and fails, I don't believe for 1 minute that they don't have enough votes to pass it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Common theme here

Got a D after your name? - Pictures of kids faces, and blubbering emotions and feelings. No solutions
    Got an R after your name? - Presenting facts and logic regarding gun laws.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Some days I could get away with watching the sausage-makers in D.C. while at work. Unfortunately, this has not been one of them. Tuning in now, though and keeping fingers crossed. I've called and written.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    They presented a movement to discuss it shortly.

Yeah, when the other MA Senator stepped up whose name I forget, I realized they were proposing a resolution to recognize the first responders and such.

I'm liking some of what Tom Harkin is saying, reminding people that "mental illness" covers an extremely wide range of things, most of which cover people who are not violent but are usually victims of violence.

Most of the rest of what he's saying is bunk but it's good that there's someone out there not screaming about how all "mentally ill" people are dangerous. That's some ignorant **** that needs to die.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom