• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

coletrane811

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Noblesville
    Seems that I'm going to be moving :rockwoot: Need to get rid of a couple of recent purchases to offset some of the moving costs. Selling these at a bit of a loss to get 'em gone quick! :ingo:

First up is a Beretta 1200FP. Excellent shape. 500 or so shells through it. Ready for 3 inchers , but you can shoot 2.75 inch if you want:ar15: Only marks on the gun are pictured. Nasty gun here! Get Benelli qulality at a fraction of the price!!! Sling doesn't come with gun unless you want to add another $30.

$495 $475 $425 $400 in Central Indiana.

Next is an FN FiveSeven. Had 350 rounds through it, excellent shape. Comes with box and accessories, 3 20 round mags, 2 ten round extensions (easy to install, no pictured), and 650 rounds of FN 5.7 ammo :cool:

$1000 TRADED in Central Indiana That's like getting the pistol for $750 bucks!! Will sell gun without ammo if you'd like, but I need to sell gun before I'll separate ammo.

Will drive to meet, but money will have to be added depending on distance.

Will consider trades on pistols, but will entertain all offers.

mn2ey0.jpg

10s7rde.jpg

2gtoiyw.jpg

245d69x.jpg

2n50k6.jpg

abj8qx.jpg

1zmmn8m.jpg

rvvocn.jpg

2vkg2fa.jpg

Last edited:

coletrane811

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Noblesville
    I have received a ton of PM's with what I call lowball offers. Like I said in the previous post, the price are as low as they'll go, or $1400 for both. This is NOT negotiable, unless of course you wanna pay more (which you will do ANYWHERE else, just take a look)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom