Seinfeld actor tries suicide: 'I shot myself but it didn't work'...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    My virus alarms went off at trying to connect to that website. I suggest that the link be removed and this story needs to be verified from another source.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I, c-a-n-'t s-t-o-p m-y-s-e-l-f. Maybe he was a liberal. Nothing to hurt up there.

Dang, not really. I feel sorry for the guy.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Depression/mental illness isn't something you can just "snap out of" or "Get over".

This was a cry for help... or an actual attempt, who knows. The guy is ill. It's a disease.

Edit: One of his sisters lives here apparently.. I did hear Schererville, right?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hopefully you are never in a desperate situation that you feel you have no hope of ever returning to a normal life.

While I certainly don't agree with the post you quoted, since when is losing a few toes reason to kill yourself (BTW, did he say he was "tired" when the operator asked him why he shot himself? I couldn't really make that part out.)?

That audio was definitely one of the saddest things I've heard in awhile.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    In his case, losing a few toes (after part of a leg) is just part of a progression. It doesn't happen in isolation. I've had the sugar thing, and been spooked. Things are under control now, but I understand where it can go. These things can cause all kinds of nonlinear thinking, so I'm not really surprised he wound up where he did. It's sad he did, and sad he tried it in such a messy way, but he's got demons, lemme tell ya.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    While I certainly don't agree with the post you quoted, since when is losing a few toes reason to kill yourself (BTW, did he say he was "tired" when the operator asked him why he shot himself? I couldn't really make that part out.)?

That audio was definitely one of the saddest things I've heard in awhile.

Well, it says he lives in Cincinasty.

Seriously though, hopefully they get him the help that he needs.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well, it says he lives in Cincinasty.

Seriously though, hopefully they get him the help that he needs.

If he pointed at his temple, there's a good chance he severed both optical nerves and might be permanently blind...After 61 years of living with sight, I'd probably want to be dead if I lost it.

Very sad though...I hated Seinfeld, but he was great on Malcom In The Middle and he had a crazy role in Lord of Illusions (the two things I remember him from).

I hope everything turns out well for him.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Very very sad. I hope someone who is in a situation like this can get help before they cause even more damage to themselves. Am I correct that the article said his other leg is already amputated?

Top Bottom