Seeing your G'friend with somebody else..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Wow.... I'd feel like I was slapped in the face too if I were you!

The guy lists it as "Stock rifle" except: the 40 modifications that have been made to it...

Oh and the part that stings the most.... it only comes with one AI "Clip".....:n00b::n00b:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Jetgirl - Nice. CS&N always make me cry...
    Kobra - Completely understand.

IndySSD - I know! Right? I built that rifle specifically for Palma Matches: 800, 900, 1000 yd. I shot it only twice at 1000. It had potiential. Really regret selling it but 5 years ago I really needed the money. I asked $2400 for it too but took less.

Ugh!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Its never fun seeing something you work into an had a bond with, in someone else's possession. Ive had a couple trucks over the years that I have seen later on after I sold them. Makes you even sicker when they havent took care of what you charished

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Double Ugh! I went back and pulled my original ad from 2007:

This rifle was purpose built for NRA Highpower LR & Palma competition. It features a Remington Mdl 700 PSS action (s/n: G6271xxx, pre-ISS) in .308 Win w/ custom bolt handle & Tubb SpeedLock firing pin system, 26” fact. heavy barrel (factory stock included). The action sits on an Accuracy Int’l AICS 1.5 stock with extra spacers, Jensen adj. handstop, and 2 5rd mags. The rifle can be setup for either scope or iron sights. Scope is a Leupold Vari-X III 6.5x20 50mm LR AO w/ Fine Duplex crosshair; iron sights are a Warner Tool Euro #2 sight w/ Anschutz 9350 Iris Diopter (1.5X Mag) mated to an Anschutz 9750 Duo front adj. aperture. The Leupold Mk IV rings sit on a Ken Farrell 1 pc +20MOA base; the front barrel band is from Lipski. The sling is a Turner AWS 54”. Nothing but the best. MOA accuracy to 800yds with Federal GM factory ammo, MOA to 1000yds with hand built ammo. The rifle has less than 250 rounds fired. I built this rig to complete in 2007 season but only got in one match, did well; now life change means it will sit in my gun safe for next 18 years. Ready for competition (I can provide 600 & 1000yd dope) or LE service. Over $4,000 invested in components and gunsmithing, offered at $2,900.00. FFL Dealer transfer only.

Top Bottom