Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Some of you are "new" to the forums in terms of using the "EVENTS CHANNEL" so don't take this has a harsh warning (yet). :)
    The "EVENTS CHANNEl" on INGO is designed for giving information about an upcoming event only. Post in the EVENTS CHANNEL should be relative to the topic at hand. (IE. Is anyone bring a xyz gun, I am bringing pop, I won't be able to make it, it is Ok to bring abc item, etc.)

The MODs like to keep the general chatter off these topics as there are other channels for that (ie. why we have a general off topic thread just for us), etc.
    We use to post a STAY ON TOPIC image when I did these post but since most memebrs are old timers there had been no need to post it again.
    However now with a new crop of members showing up consider this the STAY ON TOPIC message.

Worse case the MODS will move our thread to one of the other channels due to the level of non-related posts.
    Thus why you see lower level of post on this topic by me (ie. blabber mouth) and more just updating the main posts.

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    Good times good times. Its funny how we hated police call while in, but now that you have to buy things it becomes fun and exciting to find brass. For me at least since being out.

ya it did suck having to do it at the end of the day. ****ing hated when it was muddy out that. if i would have know what i do now. my cargo pockets would be full of brass lol! and being out here on a A-billet i wont see the range for 3 years now :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    At this point Jedi is 90% certain Jedi will NOT be able to attend this event due to work. :xmad: & :crying:
    So does anyone want to volunteer to pick up the stuff I have (sign, grill, ketchup, plates, etc..)
    Also anyone want to bring the plywood? We have $150 in the pot for plywood donations.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some of you are "new" to the forums in terms of using the "EVENTS CHANNEL" so don't take this has a harsh warning (yet). :)
    The "EVENTS CHANNEl" on INGO is designed for giving information about an upcoming event only. Post in the EVENTS CHANNEL should be relative to the topic at hand. (IE. Is anyone bring a xyz gun, I am bringing pop, I won't be able to make it, it is Ok to bring abc item, etc.)

The MODs like to keep the general chatter off these topics as there are other channels for that (ie. why we have a general off topic thread just for us), etc.
    We use to post a STAY ON TOPIC image when I did these post but since most memebrs are old timers there had been no need to post it again.
    However now with a new crop of members showing up consider this the STAY ON TOPIC message.

Worse case the MODS will move our thread to one of the other channels due to the level of non-related posts.
    Thus why you see lower level of post on this topic by me (ie. blabber mouth) and more just updating the main posts.

3041364-stay_on_topic.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    At this point Jedi is 90% certain Jedi will NOT be able to attend this event due to work. :xmad: & :crying:
    So does anyone want to volunteer to pick up the stuff I have (sign, grill, ketchup, plates, etc..)
    Also anyone want to bring the plywood? We have $150 in the pot for plywood donations.

Jedi, I'll pick stuff up from you.
    I'll pick up plywood. But do we want to spend $150 for this first month. I'm thinking there won't be a lot of people. Maybe spend more next month?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And finally, whoever is updating the list, Jedi I assume.......
    add me for
    Taurus Thunderbolt pump action rifle in .38/.357 Actaeon will have some ammo.

C357BR.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes larry i will continue to update the list.
    No need to spend 150 in plywood that is just our upward limit for plywood. Figured 4 sheets take is probably going to be 60 dollars.

Will update list later.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I am not plaining on go. Work is just crazy right now. What little time that I'm home needs to be spent with the family. If you need anything that I normally bring you guys are welcome to it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks KLB

What we don't have are food trays to put the dogs in.
    At the end of last season the ones we had used all season were real beat up. The bacon and burger grease really kills them.
    I'm looking into getting some REAL pan/pot for this year that can take a better beating.
    But have not had a chance to do it yet. Hopefully before Acteaon comes this year I can pick one one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What kind of pan, Jedi?

We used a combo of these type of disposable items last year.
    For burgers & other meats (ie. bacon, etc)
    half-size-heavy-duty-foil-steam-table-pan-2-9-16-deep-100-case.jpg

For dogs & brauts
    stock-photo-an-aluminium-foil-tray-on-a-white-background-133941848.jpg

The smaller ones are easier to store and use.

I don't really have an idea on a pot/pan just something that will last us more than 1 season with all the abuse we do to it.
    It it was the size/shape of the small item above great but I think those are more of a specialty item like this:
    mD-rSpChBrVHQt9_Xe1h-9g.jpg

Figured a cast iron like this would take a beating forever
    lodge-camp-dutch-oven-deep.jpg

or even something like this for camping.
    cooking-pot-camping-flex3.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom