• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    No excuse, I had a vasectomy, and I was out putting plow gear on today, and unless the kids are sick, Im going tomorrow.

J.K. .. Hope your Mrs. gets to feeling better soon. remember, a happy life is a happy wife.

hope that she will be getting better soon. I have the table and the rifle racks, let me know if or when you need any of those back. Take care of her, let me know if you guys need anything, be glad to help if i can

Thanks guys

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    No excuse, I had a vasectomy, and I was out putting plow gear on today, and unless the kids are sick, Im going tomorrow.

J.K. .. Hope your Mrs. gets to feeling better soon. remember, a happy life is a happy wife.

I worked the day after mine too. Never an issue except when my forklift hit a bump.

Oh yeah, and so I don't get yelled at by Jedi:
    All packed up for the meet and shoot, looking forward to it. It's been a while.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I will also have the .308 Endield for pickles (will have some ammo, I reccomend NATO spec or light 150gr or less 308 loads as it was rebuilt by Indians), and a scar 17s (will have some ammo).

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    grabbed the hot dog buns for Actaeon, will be mostly loaded to go. Since its in the pickup, i dont leave all that outside like that. Really fast to pack though in the morning. Looking forward to it. Silver will not be able to make it, sadly, plans fell through, and she had to fly out, so we will be traveling abit here shortly.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just woke up and had my first sip of coffee. Almost 300 people at the fencing tournament yesterday in Wisconsin, Melen came in 22nd. Pretty darn good considering she took 6 months off from the sport to study, be a kid, and watch TV.

WAY TOO TIRED TO ATTEND. Not gonna do it.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Just woke up and had my first sip of coffee. Almost 300 people at the fencing tournament yesterday in Wisconsin, Melen came in 22nd. Pretty darn good considering she took 6 months off from the sport to study, be a kid, and watch TV.

WAY TOO TIRED TO ATTEND. Not gonna do it.

wow, very cool!! congrats :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom