• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Do you feel TRUMP was competent or incompetent?
    with the exception of the afa (wait til everyone finds out why it was so important to push that up our asses), most of what his admin "accomplished" was thru EO. he knew most of the "woke" democrats couldn't/wouldn't vote for gis ideas.

*just to note...i am apolitical. i do not like ANY politician. some are better than others.

it's like voting for beelzebub or mephisto...either way we lose.

it appears i replied to the wrong post. i was replying to kutnupe14. sorry for any confusion.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Competence wasn’t addressed. And even if one believes the Obama administration was incompetent, then it’s scary how well it was able to bumble it’s way into forwarding it’s agenda.
    From a lefty view point, the way the trumped up the "impossibility" of medicare for all, and instead have us a massive insurance industry subsidy, is evidence of this. He ran on a public option, had the votes, and decided not to do it. Many DNC voters have eaten this line of dung whole cloth, too. Toss in a nice side helping of doubling down on the bush era surveillance state and...

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Kamala been moving and shakin as long as she could move and shake, that's how.

View attachment 142114
    I look at this picture and it makes me think how disrespectful the press was to Melania Trump for four years. The press fawned over Michelle, and still does, while the entire time she was telling everyone how unproud of the United States she was until her husband became President.

And then to see this picture of an “elected” individual makes me question the future of this nation.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Competence wasn’t addressed. And even if one believes the Obama administration was incompetent, then it’s scary how well it was able to bumble it’s way into forwarding it’s agenda.
    Obama was made, and it should be of concern by whom and for what reasons

You should also be concerned about why it required weaponizing the apparatus of the state - politicizing the DoJ, FBI, CIA, IRS and NSA as well as spying domestically on senators and journalists as well as why so much of the needed corruption was already in place

If Obama was someones tame black president, do you have the curiosity and fortitude to find out who was pulling his strings (and still is). I don't think Obama is the man you think he was, unless you think he was just another particularly useful idiot. My own impression is that he sold his soul for power, no matter how he rationalizes events these days

Trump made himself, despite everything just about everyone could do to stop him - which is, I'm sure, another area we can disagree on

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    If Obama was someones tame black president, do you have the curiosity and fortitude to find out who was pulling his strings (and still is). I don't think Obama is the man you think he was, unless you think he was just another particularly useful idiot. My own impression is that he sold his soul for power, no matter how he rationalizes events these days
    this!

he wasn't chosen to be tame. in part, he was chosen to tame the minorities. to make them think this country was for them. another way to divide this country. his 2nd term was all about making the lgbqtkshdvf movement the struggle..for or against.

the aca was all about getting someone richer. it was never about healthcare.

i didn't like trump but i did/do appliad the fact that he speaks his mind and i honestly can't find one of his policies that was bad overall for this country. he was the untameable(?) wildcard.

i believe this country is doomed. the fan isn't on hi yet.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You should also be concerned about why it required weaponizing the apparatus of the state - politicizing the DoJ, FBI, CIA, IRS and NSA as well as spying domestically on senators and journalists as well as why so much of the needed corruption was already in place

Trump made himself, despite everything just about everyone could do to stop him - which is, I'm sure, another area we can disagree on
    “He sold his soul for power” ...a comment true for the vast majority of persons ever to serve as POTUS. Certainly true of every president since Ike. So yeah, Obama is in that group.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Obama has a soul?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

and nobody outside of chicago knew who obama was 2 yrs before he was president
    Satan knew Hussein obama...

The Russians knew him, detained him on suspicion of being an agent for the British.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    While it may get some laughs, we are all aware that Obama wasn’t “style over substance,” evidenced by all the reasons he’s disliked by conservatives. His administration is, without argument, one of the most transformative in US history. You don’t have to like his presidency, or say his time in office was “good.” You just need to recognize that he had a profound effect on the nation.

Ah yes, the great divider. Definitely had a profound and transformational impact on this country. In my opinion, little if any of it was good!

Top Bottom