• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2012
    Transient wanderer..
    Is there a LGS in Fort wayne that you would suggest to speak to? I know Wrigleys had a few, will they be invited?
    Tomlinson's in Churubusco has them in stock and if they don't have the specific model you're looking for or that you want to fondle, they can give us a call and we'll hand-deliver your gun of interest to them within the same day in most cases. AGS stocks all of their products and models in numbers to serve our dealers and their customers well. :)

Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    Got to handle one of these at the last 1500... I was pretty impressed. They were well fit. I didn't notice any finish issues, but to be honest I may have overlooked the beavertail.

I put one on my list to buy, hopefully sooner than later.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    JetGirl showed me one over the weekend. Wow. While I didn't inspect the fit of the frame tangs to the beavertail safety, I have to admit that I was itching to fire it!

Anybody out there who has? We need a range report, folks.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    FYI to those that are interested...

Jahred and myself had a meeting with the fine folks at SB Firearms early this week, where we all discussed a number of further cosmetic refinements they were going to be integrating into their already fantastic pistols. You folks talked....and they listened (with the exception to not stripping their own logo off the gun...) and they are committed to providing even the most discerning 1911 enthusiest, the quality of gun they'ed expect from a precision gun manufacturer like SB Firearms! They are striving to make their 1911 pistols, "shooting works of art"!!

I can't wait to get mine..
    I would be a buyer for one with possibly the shield and S&B in the middle but they should have considered logo design a priority. Nighthawk or Wilson combat don't have a problem stripping their logo for a customer. It might be a good idea for them to take a cue from the guys that have been in the business a lot longer. When someone pays large dollars for a 1911 from a custom shop, they want it like they want it. To be perfectly honest I've handled the pistols and although they aren't Wilsons or Nighthawks, they are very nice but the logo is a little gaudy.
    Just my .02
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III mechanic [FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic

Top Bottom