• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    This was filmed around June 19, 2009 at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, NJ.

YouTube - School kids taught to praise Obama

What is wrong with these teachers? They are teaching these children to worship the grand usurper.

We will be home schooling our daughter.
    I think I've seen that video before. :dunno:

Oh, yeah...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rDuxJXZZUI"]YouTube - School children sing for Hitler[/ame]

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    The school is now taking steps to insure word of their taxpayer funded political indoctrination is hidden from the public eye:

Funny I was wondering why my son (5th grader) is not allowed to bring his social studies or science books home. He never has homework in those 2 subjects. We have not had our conference with the new teacher yet but I will be asking some hard questions. If they are going to put a left sided slant on the curriculum those 2 subjects definitely are vulnerable.

SigSense

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Funny I was wondering why my son (5th grader) is not allowed to bring his social studies or science books home. He never has homework in those 2 subjects. We have not had our conference with the new teacher yet but I will be asking some hard questions. If they are going to put a left sided slant on the curriculum those 2 subjects definitely are vulnerable.

If I were you I would demand to review the lesson plans.....

Josed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This is beyond disturbing, it reminds me of Fidel Castro brainwashing cuban kids to belive that he was better than God himself. This teacher must be removed from anyone younger than 50 years old. What a good Natzi.

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    BLASPHEMY! How dare they change the lyrics from a children's Christian song and our country's sacred Battle Hymn of the Republic and turn it into praise of this Marxist that sits in OUR White House!

Top Bottom