• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I was surprised by some of the comments out of this. I'll recognize several as rants and therefore throw them out. Focus on solutions:

I'm not in favor of limiting the number of shooters. It would be nice to make sign-up easier / faster. I've got some ideas we may be trying here in the near future.

Spare batteries in the buckets (9V & external for the kindles). We will add this to the agenda for the next club meeting.

More paint / pasters in the buckets.

Sorry for those that can't stay for the entire match if we run long. I'm glad you made it for the time that you could. If you made other plans and couldn't stay, I understand, but blame lies in the mirror if you feel the need to vent somewhere.

There's always Sat. after set-up, (like ACC) or a second start time say 4:00 pm (summer only) with the second stick having all tear down responsibilities? Just an idea. Not a bad problem to have!

GSquared

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Columbus
    I was surprised by some of the comments out of this. I'll recognize several as rants and therefore throw them out. Focus on solutions:

I'm not in favor of limiting the number of shooters. It would be nice to make sign-up easier / faster. I've got some ideas we may be trying here in the near future.

Spare batteries in the buckets (9V & external for the kindles). We will add this to the agenda for the next club meeting.

More paint / pasters in the buckets.

Sorry for those that can't stay for the entire match if we run long. I'm glad you made it for the time that you could. If you made other plans and couldn't stay, I understand, but blame lies in the mirror if you feel the need to vent somewhere.

Amen Brother!!!!!

Top Bottom