• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I have NO idea if this is the place for this, because it is so...well...different, but ill throw it here unless a mod sees it fit somewhere else.

These are some very interesting, and in some cases extremely graphic, pictures of the events going on in Syria. Most of these are very High-res, and fascinating to look at

Syria in Ruins - In Focus - The Atlantic

The very first picture of the rebel on the mounted turret left me breathless! It currently sits as my laptop background

EDIT: I found another site using many of the same pictures in the first article, but it also has TONS of new photos.

http://ir-ingr.livejournal.com/1185799.html

Last edited:

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    I have NO idea if this is the place for this, because it is so...well...different, but ill throw it here unless a mod sees it fit somewhere else.

These are some very interesting, and in some cases extremely graphic, pictures of the events going on in Syria. Most of these are very High-res, and fascinating to look at

WOW. I really don't know what to say. Really makes you stop and think. Thank you for sharing.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Speechless... those people are enduring a true SHTF brought on by their very own government... the absolute lack of emotion and/or value put on life by "them" is just astounding... I truly cannot even begin to comprehend being so twisted that I would choose to fire on my own people, nor can I comprehend even being in the position of the rebels... just plain horrible...

Unfortunately, I fear that the path our country is heading is going that direction, albeit we're still quite a ways from atrocities that bad.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    These were sad but sobering thanks for posting the link.

All the pictures were shockingly vivid and telling of their own stories but particularly #6-9 were despicable and leads me to doubt that the government is the lone cause of this.

The FSA is well funded. Well enough. And we know by whom they are getting supplies from. The Fake Syrian Army is made up of few Syrians and the bulk of the rest are from the brotherhood.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    Picture 15. Fantastic photography. All of the photos are stunning. Its amazing just how fast a supposedly stable society can turn into a post-apocalyptic nightmare. Thank you for sharing.

Picture 23: Why on Earth would you do this? Ruins night vision and illuminates you to the enemy. Were they surrounded by wolves?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    These are relatively mild to the youtube videos I posted on here about 6 months ago.

Being a gun forum, we all talk a pretty tough game about shooting intruders or "bad guys" or about articles where intruders are shot... but in reality, very few of us have a clue on what it would really be like to be thrust into a situation like that.

I don't know how many times I've heard people talk about "we should just go into XXX country and blow them away". From behind a computer I guess its much more simple....

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012

The very first picture of the rebel on the mounted turret left me breathless! It currently sits as my laptop background

I would love very much to go and deliver Assad on a silver platter.

What;s interesting is that both Obama AND Romney have said on the campaign trail that if they were elected, Assad would be a priority, and that he had to be stopped.

It'll be very interesting to see if he keeps his word, or just keeps bombing the f*** out of Yemen and ignoring Syria.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    Wow that is crazy, thanks for posting this.

Now I know why Free Syrian Army hasnt taken over yet, they don't aim when they are shooting. In pic 7 the one guy is aiming at the other guys knees.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    Picture 15. Fantastic photography. All of the photos are stunning. Its amazing just how fast a supposedly stable society can turn into a post-apocalyptic nightmare. Thank you for sharing.

Picture 23: Why on Earth would you do this? Ruins night vision and illuminates you to the enemy. Were they surrounded by wolves?

Ya I was wondering about that myself, it really doesnt make any sense.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    as in any situation involving goverment troups vs rebels, if you are a rebel all you can do is use any wepon you can find and just keep on going. This could last for years

Top Bottom