• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I have two rifles for sale in Munster, up in NWI. The first is a very accurate Savage Model 25 pump gun. It is a take-down model, not sure the year. The rifle takes .22 S, L, and LR. Just a fun little pump-action gallery gun in decent shape with pretty good bluing. Not perfect, but it is an older rifle. The price is $225 obo (SPF). The second rifle is a Mosin Nagant Model 44. The previous owners added a slip on butt pad, and I have put on a 9-round shell holder on the stock. Nothing "tactical," just neat little practical additions. The price is $150. I will consider some trades, but to be honest, I would prefer cash--either way, I am flexible, and will knock a few bucks off for the purchase of both ($400 for both). Thanks for looking, and Happy Holidays.

The Savage is SPF. Thanks!

(Sorry for the large pictures. I re-sized them, but apparently not enough.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Bump

Savage has been sold. Thanks, Dave!

I have some PMs to respond to about the Mosin. I was out of town all day, and didn't mean to ignore all PMs. I will respond to all this evening. Lots of questions about counterbore. Most Mosins were counterbored at the arsenal during refurb, and while I can't really tell, I will say that it has been counterbored, and it has also been extremely accurate for me.

Thanks again for the interest, but the Mosin is going back into the safe with its brother. Best of luck to everyone.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom