• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Sarah Palin, soon to be former Gov. of Alaska, just told the national media that Democracy "is in your hands".
    She said the U.S. ALL VOLUNTARY military are fighting and dying for your right of free speech.
    To honor that sacrifice, how about trying NOT MAKING THINGS UP!
    She's not done, by a LONG shot!:patriot:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    she will be cause she will whoop ass when the libs media will just want to talk things over. i hope they do interviews with Sarah and she lays in to them.

playafoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Plainfield
    She's got guts, but definitetly not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

I think she's done too. But she'll make things interesting...

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    "democracy" What? Democracy sucks!

'Not the sharpest knife in the draw', if palin doesn't know this is a Republic shes a lot worse than that.

Her heart may be in the right place, but she's a moron.

photoshooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll stack her up against anyone in the progressive movement.

Just as Indiana has its own unique brand of individualism, so does Alaska. McCain did her both a disservice and a favor in selecting her to run on his ticket.

She is actually smart. She's just not used to rules in the game of Washington Politics.

My guess is that she's taking time off to learn those rules (and how the DC insiders break and rewrite them on a daily basis).

I wouldn't ever call any of the girls here on INGO stupid, nor would I say that about Sarah Palin.

She's different, she's dedicated, and she's an outsider from one of the "outsider" states.

And, not all female politicians have look like Babs Box, Maxine Waters or Hillary Clinton. We need some pretty ones in DC too. ;)

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    You can bet the media will go out of their way to put a huge spotlight on every little mistake she makes. Obama said he'd been to all 57 states, does that mean he's an idiot?

I don't know if she's the sharpest knife in the drawer or not, but we don't really need the sharpest knife, we need the best knife in the drawer for job. We need a scalpel to cut the cancer out of America.

What we have now is a cleaver chopping our country to pieces. The sharpest one in the drawer in fact. How's that working out for you?

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Could most of the negative attitudes about Palin have come from too many people believing the mainstream media? They painted her in a most unfavorable light, twisted her words, showed EVERY flaw and disected her entire life.
    Could ANY of us stand up to that kind of scutinty? Do you actually think Nancy Pelosi, Barbra Boxer, Diane Fienstein, Hillary Clinton.... are "smarter"?
    I'll proudly support a women that speaks her mind, is not afraid to make mistakes, believes in our military, and respects American values. He ain't perfect, but she's way better than what's out there now... male or female.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Could most of the negative attitudes about Palin have come from too many people believing the mainstream media? They painted her in a most unfavorable light, twisted her words, showed EVERY flaw and disected her entire life.
    Could ANY of us stand up to that kind of scutinty? Do you actually think Nancy Pelosi, Barbra Boxer, Diane Fienstein, Hillary Clinton.... are "smarter"?
    I'll proudly support a women that speaks her mind, is not afraid to make mistakes, believes in our military, and respects American values. He ain't perfect, but she's way better than what's out there now... male or female.

Look, the main stream media tries to paint all Republicans as morons or dangerous. Ronnie Raygun comes to mind. They have been doing it for years. Just because someone does not have the "talk you to bed" smooth tongue that you wanted, doesn't mean they are not smart. It is people that call something different as stupid that would call someone with a southern accent stupid, which I have heard before, when I have worked with some of the smartest people I know with southern accents.

People are gullible. She is a quitter? Have you ever left a job? Quitter! She is a moron? Do you believe everything the MSM tells you? I heard it on TV, it must be true. Ever heard of propaganda? She promotes Democracy so she must not know this is a Republic? Guess Bush and the previous presidents were also all morons. Obama isn't promoting Democracy, he is promoting our country as a failure with apologies. Palin must be a moron because she does not agree with Obama!

Top Bottom