Sarah Palin coming to Ft Wayne Nov 19th!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Not to be a basher but I WILL NOT VOTE for any ticket with Sarah Palin on it. She had little experience to begin with but now she bailed out on her state with this whole publicity tour. You can justify it in your mind all you want but if it were a democrat or a republican you didn't care for so much then you would be ready to crucify them. I will not vote for a person who left their state leadership like she did without anything else to go to that justifies it. If she can rally conservatives up and get some more equality in congress then I am all for that but as far as any national position in politics I am very much against it. All of you that are Republican supporters better hope she is not the party winner as the dems and many independent and moderate republicans will tear her apart as she has way to much against her for what little upside there is.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Specifically my criticisms are results of her lack of experience.

I didn't say she was a horrible person, but rather that she was a poor VP nominee.

She had almost no foreign policy experience.

She had a rough time dealing with national media (while not a terrible thing in and of itself, we are are still talking about a presidential campaign, not a mayoral race in a small town) poorly delivering scripted answers (or delivering poorly scripted answers... either way with the same end result)

I personally disagree with firing someone for not supporting your own ideas, particularly in a political office... something she admitted to. Sure, most politicians do, but I find it of poor character.

Hadn't completed even one term as governor (which she didn't even finish).

And then that bridge to nowhere they all lauded. She stopped it, after first supporting it. It's great to admit a mistake, but it was a bad move to use it as ammunition when you were also a supporter.

Not saying any one of these things is terrible, but when you don't have a particular strength to rely on, I think it makes you a poor VP running mate in a presidential election.

Politically she sides with things I agree with, but what were her proven strengths? If you have limited experience, its important to show well in debates and interviews. She just didn't provide enough meat for me to bite.

And you think she could be worse than the the current President and VP stooges we have now?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Not to be a basher but I WILL NOT VOTE for any ticket with Sarah Palin on it. She had little experience to begin with but now she bailed out on her state with this whole publicity tour. You can justify it in your mind all you want but if it were a democrat or a republican you didn't care for so much then you would be ready to crucify them. I will not vote for a person who left their state leadership like she did without anything else to go to that justifies it. If she can rally conservatives up and get some more equality in congress then I am all for that but as far as any national position in politics I am very much against it. All of you that are Republican supporters better hope she is not the party winner as the dems and many independent and moderate republicans will tear her apart as she has way to much against her for what little upside there is.

So you think her decision to no go broke defending the endless false ethics complaints was wrong. I get it. She would have lost her house and everthing her and her husband owned so you could have thought better of her. I get it!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    Anyone going to get in line to see Sarah Palin in Noblesville? The news casts are showing a lot of people in line to see her and have her sign her book.

Top Bottom